NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) Eligibility: The National Car Rental Emerald Club Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Washington, D.C., who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees (and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household) of National Car Rental (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein
2) Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on February 7, 2017, and ends on November 12, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3) How to Enter:
- National Car Rental PGA ProAm Registration/Entry – During online registration for the PGA ProAm series, you may enter by including all the information noted below. Or, if you are physically present at one of the National Car Rental PGA ProAm series events held during the Sweepstakes Period, there will be iPads at select locations, where you can complete an entry via the iPad (with all information noted below). You must provide the complete names and contact information (as requested) of your team members (golf partners that you would like to go on the Grand Prize trip with) in your entry. Please make each team member aware you are providing his/her info as participants in this Sweepstakes. Each team must include two (2) through four (4) team members, including the entrant and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is a trip for the whole team included on entry. Entries must be complete and submitted during the Sweepstakes Period to be included in the drawing.
- Mail In Entry– If you do not register for the PGA ProAm series or you are not present at one of the National Car Rental PGA ProAm series events, but wish to enter the Sweepstakes, on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper, provide your full name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, and age. You must also provide the complete names and contact information (as requested) of your team members (golf partners that you would like to go on the Grand Prize trip with) in your entry. Please make each team member aware you are providing his/her info as participants in this Sweepstakes. Each team must include two (2) through four (4) team members, including the entrant and the Sweepstakes Grand Prize is a trip for the whole team included on entry. Mail the paper in a stamped envelope, to: National Car Rental Emerald Club Sweepstakes, ATTN: Zach Stanfield, 3500 Parkway Lane Suite 200, Norcross, GA 30092. Limit one (1) mail-in entry per envelope. All mail-in entries must be complete to be eligible. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 13, 2017, and received by November 20, 2017. Mechanically reproduced or automated mail-in entries are not eligible.
- Collectively, an entry via either method described above shall be referred to as an “Entry.”
- Any attempt by you to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different, identities or any other methods will void any Entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
- Limit one entry per person/email address, regardless of method of entry.
4) Random Drawing: One winner (the “Winner”) will be randomly selected on or about November 21, 2017, from among all eligible Entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions will be final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning the prize will be dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Prize will be awarded and the Winner will be notified by mail or email.
5) Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
- One (1) grand prize (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded: A three (3) day, two (2) night trip for the Winner and up to three (3) guests (each a “Guest”) to West Palm Beach, Florida. The Grand Prize includes (i) round-trip coach class air transportation from the major airport nearest each Winner and/or Guest’s residence to West Palm Beach, FL, (ii) hotel accommodations (up to four (4) rooms, based on single occupancy), (iii) four (4) two hundred and fifty dollar ($250.00 USD each) MasterCard Gift Cards that may be used toward a car rental, (iv) a VIP golf experience, including lunch with Keegan, Pat and Mark Bradley (based on their availability), and (v) two (2) additional rounds of golf at a nearby golf course, where the golf course is in Sponsor’s sole discretion, for Winner and his/her Guest(s).
- The ARV of the Grand Prize for the Winner and up to three (3) Guests is ten thousand five hundred dollars ($10,500.00 USD).
- Grand Prize travel must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor. Dates of departure and return are subject to change. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize travel may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Sponsor is not responsible if tickets, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced by the Winner or Guest(s) and will not be replaced or re-booked if transportation is missed for any reason. Winner and Guest(s) must possess valid travel documents (e., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of trip subject to availability and confirmation of reservations. No refunds or credit for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, airline baggage fees, taxes, tips, entertainment, additional transfers, and transportation to and from Winner’s and Guests’ home residence/airport are the sole responsibility of the Winner and/or Guest(s). Car rental, if applicable, is subject to additional restrictions set forth by car rental contract. If any Winner and/or Guest does not meet rental car requisites/requirements that portion of the prize will not be awarded and no additional compensation will be provided. Car must be returned with a full tank of gas. Taxes, related to the Grand Prize, are the responsibility of the Winner and Guest(s). The Winner and each Guest will be responsible for his/her pro-rata share of the taxes associated with the prize. Prize is nontransferable and no substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early in the event the Winner and/or Guest(s) engage in a disorderly or disruptive manner and send that Winner and/or Guest(s) home with no further compensation. If actual value of the Grand Prize is lower than the stated ARV when Grand Prize is procured and fulfilled, then the difference will not be awarded in cash or merchandise.
6) Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified and the Winner and each of his/her three (3) Guests will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) (“Release”) within five (5) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. If prize notification package is returned as non-deliverable, or if any potential Winner and/or Guest(s) fails to return the required documents or respond by the required deadline those person(s) will forfeit their portion of the prize. If a potential Guest is found to be ineligible or if a potential Guest does not comply with the Official Rules, then potential Winner may also be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected (only if all Guest(s) do not return Releases or are all found to be ineligible).
7) General Conditions: By entering, each entrant fully and unconditionally accepts and agrees to be bound by these complete Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final. Except where prohibited, entrant grants to the Sweepstakes Entities the right to use, and publish his or her proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state without additional compensation. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, and block or discard all entries from any individual who enters by any kind of electronic, mechanical or other automated means or otherwise tampers with or hacks the entry process as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in the event of a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failure or disruption, force majeure or any other cause which, in its sole opinion, corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes and award the prize in a random drawing from all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible, unintelligible, mutilated, illegible or postage-due mailed entries; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized on the website/iPads or in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes; (iv) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (v) any printing or typographical error in any materials associated with these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes generally. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if at the sole discretion of Sponsor, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or their agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, Havoc Live, LLC dba IMG Live and their respective parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”), from any and all liability or any claim or cause of action with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Sweepstakes.
8) Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Missouri; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in Missouri for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Missouri, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
10) Winners: For the Winner’s name, which will be available on or about December 20, 2017, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by January 20, 2018, to: National Car Rental Emerald Club Sweepstakes Winner, 100 Marcus Drive (Dept. AM), Melville, NY 11747.
11) Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor is National Car Rental, St. Louis, MO. The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY.